Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cashing Out: The End of an Era.

The deed is done.
We have sold our WoW accounts for $480. I really didn't think we would get that much, but it worked out really well. With the new expansion on the horizon, gear is less of an issue and peoples interest in WoW has been revitalized. Suddenly 4 poorly geared 70's became a worthwhile commodity.

Money in the bank, baby. Now to convince my wife to gimme some of that money to upgrade my computer so I can play WAR!

Which I do every day.... for hours....

2 comments:

  1. im really loving wow again. not sure how it happened. im sorry to disappoint you. im sure ill come back to war someday. ive been raiding black temple and hijal and bunch of others i never thought id see. its been a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, Garit... I'd probably be interested if I was in a successful raiding guild with new content. Hyjal is fun.

    ReplyDelete

 

Before and Beneath © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness