Saturday, October 25, 2008

You are Challenged!!!

I took the Geek Test and scored a just shy of 50%, putting me on the winners end of Super Geekdom. CAN YOU DO THE SAME!? I think not, but to prove myself as reigning Geek-King (see below post), I need you all to bathe in the shame of your mediocre geeklessness.

Note that the test is very long. It is, however, also totally hilarious and worth it.

If anyone can gain a higher score than myself I will dedicate a whole blog in prostrate submission to your utter geekhood and my pathetic inferiority. Please don't cheat. I didn't. I am only really worried about Sam at this point... and I am hoping he doesn't work up the gumption to take me on.

One of the questions in there gives you geek points if you you listen to Ween! HAHAHA! Can you believe that? Well, that and seeing A-ron again has rekindled my old love.

...and here on my blog I am empowered to subject my friends to it. Behold, my Ween playlist for your casual enjoyment. These songs are hand-selected by myself. The first four tracks are required listening... the rest is for those who loved what they heard.

WARNING: I highly disrecommend delving further than this into the madness that is Ween. They are actually quite crude and offensive at times. To sensitive or principled folk they are a musical minefield that ought not be traversed.

4 comments:

  1. You lie.

    My score: 37.08087% - Major Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I retook it to absolutely ensure accuracy and actually somehow managed to score HIGHER! But, I'll stick with 49.5% rather than the 53% I got this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my score = 35.30572% Major Geek

    I thought i might do just a tad better. I bow to you michael.

    ps.. i listened to your whole playlist. hate it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate?! ... this is madness ...

    What is the world coming to when people don't like music that......... no one likes.

    MADNESS!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Before and Beneath © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness